Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Did you stand up?

Hola Bloggies:

How was your day? Did you stand up and finished what you started?

I woke up this morning with those words ringing in my ear. And so I set an early alarm and went about completing some neglected tasks on my to-do list (massive laundry piles anyone?!?) all before heading to work. I did some AM Yoga, foam rolled, did laundry, and played with Daisy. It was a lot at a really early hour. But I felt accomplished an awesome.

Tonight, however, was the complete opposite. Half way through my work day I wad freezing, sneezing, suffering
from a migraine, and dealing
with serious pain in my throat. I could totally tell that my body was fighting the flu off so I took it easy tonight. It was just what the doctor ordered! I believe in listening to my body, and tonight it said rest! So I did!

See you in the morning bloggies!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: