Sunday, December 21, 2008

Somewhere in a Beach Far Far Away . . . Bikini Bootcamp Amansala




Pretty much all day I've been staring out the window waiting for it to stop snowing. Or at least waiting for it to lighten up sufficiently that I can drive to the gym without risking a fender-bender or worse.

And of course, what better thing is there to do on a snowy winter day than to dream of a beach far far away. Yesterday, I ended up on the website of a Bikini Bootcamp that combined both a variety of awesome workouts with a location to dream of . . . Tulum! That's the location of Amansala's famed Bikini Bootcamp.

And really who wouldn't want to engage in some circuit training, indulge in fabulous fresh caught fish, and unwind in fabulous beaches. Le sigh . . .

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and dream of warm Tulum days.

No comments: