Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blogger Interruptus!

Hola bloggies:

I have a wonderful weekend recap to share with you - unfortunately Blogger informed this morning that I have exceeded my storage quota (for pictures) and it won't let me upload anything else. Boo-urns!

I've paid for more storage but unfortunately it will take up to 24hours for me to be able to upload more pictures. Hopefully it will all be good to go this evening! Until then try not to pine too much for me! :oP

Have a lovely Tuesday bloggies! And if you live in British Columbia (Canada), don't forget to vote!!!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

put the pics on picassa or flickr and then just display them on blogger! then no need to pay!

Erin said...

Boo on Blogger. :(

Bec said...

ahhh no more pictures??? thats horrible, hope you can get back to posting soon!

A Toronto girl out West said...

Jenn,

Unfortunately Picassa and blogger are in cahoots with one another. That's how I got cornered into paying for more storage. I also use picassa as a backup for my albums so I suppose it's worth it.

Erin,

Boo is right! lol


Bec,

lol I'm sure I'll be back to posting tonight! No pictures would make me a sad blogger indeed!

Sharon said...

Oh, do you resize your pictures prior to posting? I resize my pictures to 30% of the original size, because the picture I take is like 2000px in width... which is unnecessary. :P

Christina said...

OMG I had no idea that you could run out of storage!! Now I'm scared! :(

A Toronto girl out West said...

Sharon,

How do you manage your pictures? I use Picassa to edit them and then upload directly from my files after I've saved them.

Christina,

It's probably because I have soooo many pictures uploaded for safe-keeping purposes! Fret not!