Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Toronto - Waxing Poetic

If ever I had a doubt before, I have no doubt now.




I kind of love it here.




It is the place where my mom and dad are always waiting.




To welcome me with open arms.




And friends are always waiting to celebrate.




In a myriad of awesome ways.




Did I mention my parents are big foodies?




They really are!!!




And manage to spoil me to no end.




A pescatarian has never been so happy!




Did I mention the scallops were breakfast? :oP




I left Toronto five years ago.




Law school took me a five and a half hour plane ride away.




I met the Fiance in that far away place.




I will never.




Ever.




Regret going.




But there is something sweet about being here.




There's no place like home.

-- Post From My iPhone

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Aw, great post!

Anonymous said...

Love this post - I can understand as my best friend is in the opposite situation and my other close friend is a Toronto-ite living in BC now. *hugs*

That Pink Girl said...

Such a sweet post. :o)

A Toronto girl out West said...

Marlene,

:o)

sarah,

Glad you loved it! And thank-you for the hug! :o)

That Pink Girl,

Gracias!