Sunday, March 21, 2010

Will you be watching?



Tonight Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution premiers on ABC (10pm EST). I watched the original version of this program filmed in Britain. It changed people. It changed the way they thought about their food. It changed their shopping habits. It made a fundamental difference! Here's hoping Jamie does the same thing for North America!

Will you be watching? Did you watch the original version of the program? I personally love Jamie Oliver (and have for a long time) - what about you?

4 comments:

Allie said...

I didn't watch it but I will probably watch it now that you mentioned it. Sounds cool, thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

I totally forgot that it was on...I like him but he just gets a bit 'much' at times. We will see how it pans out.

A Toronto girl out West said...

Allie,

It was very cool! And apparently it's on again this Friday!

Laura,

lol Yeah I could see how he could be a bit much although I think last night he was cool! Not to mention I felt particularly sorry for him when he balled his eyes out after getting torn apart in the local press!