Sunday, May 9, 2010

A mi Madre

Hola Bloggies:

Today is Mother's Day and although I can't spend it with my mom (she's visiting the old country) I still wanted to share with you on the blog how very much I love her.

My mom is, and has always been, my constant support and biggest fan. As I grow older I'd like to think our relationship has deepened.

I am not only proud to call her mother but also friend.

I love you mami!

And lastly i have to thank you for all your well wishes for my health. I got hit by a horrible flu and I've been in bed since Thursday. Yesterday, I thought I was all good to go despite some dizziness (due to a fever). I ignored my symptoms and went about my business. And then I fell. Old lady style. The horror!!! It kind of felt like the time I had vertigo. Another crazy experience.

So it was back to bed for me. Thankfully I'm feeling strong again and tomorrow I will return to my normal activities.

I can say one thing for sure - I've had enough bed rest to last a seriously long time!!!

See you soon peeps!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

CarolynM said...

Awww - your mama must be so proud!

You actually fell over? In public? Ohhh that sucks (public or not).

Why do we think it's some badge of honour to work through sickness...?? LOL.

Yeah - REST. Easier said than done, but try!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon K- get lots of sleep, fluids and vitamin C!

Marianne (frenchfriestoflaxseeds) said...

Hope you are feeling better ASAP! Being sick sucks.