Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today's Lesson: Eat more

Not at all hours mind you - just for breakfast.

In fact, today I made the mistake of eating very little for breakfast (and an early one at that - 5:30am) so that left me hungry at irregular times and I ate what I shouldn't have. Today's Meals were as follows:

Breakfast
  • Three Wasa fibre rye crispbread, each with one teaspoon of raw almond butter and one teaspoon of E.D. Smith no sugar added (sweetened with sucralose) raspberry spread
  • Chamomile tea
Midmorning Snack
  • Sugar-free jello like snack pack (no carbs, only 5 calories)
Lunch (which I ate at like 10:45 am because I was positively starving)
  • One small bowl of home-made turkey chilli
  • Water
Snack (eaten when I was visiting the boy's parents - I was starved and they offered)
  • 2 home-made cookies
Dinner (eaten at about 5 pm)
  • One large bowl of chilli
  • Chilled mint green tea (I brewed it myself so no sugar)
Snack (because I was still hungry - at 7 pm)
  • Three Wasa fibre rye crispbread, each with one teaspoon of raw almond butter and one teaspoon of E.D. Smith no sugar added (sweetened with sucralose) raspberry spread
  • Water
Clearly, I should have had eggs for breakfast. That way I wouldn't have been starving at strange times and resorted to eating stuff I would normally stay away from. I also think I may have to throw away those Wasa crispbread things because I've liked them MUCH too much for my own good! It's like you give me a little bit of carbs and I lose all self-control.

I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can do better. Part of the problem is that lately I don't much want any chicken/pork/or beef. On top of that I wake up so early (5 am) that by the time I get to school at 9 I am starving.

Must find a solution.....

No comments: