Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day Three of CFW

On the whole I think today went much better than the other two days of CFW. I think I'm getting the hang of this. More than anything I think it's forcing me to be creative about what I eat.

Let's see what today brought to my tummy - shall we!?














Breakfast was my overnight oatmeal (basically I left oatmeal soaking in soy milk in my fridge overnight) with some cinnamon, apple slices, a couple of dried cranberries, and a couple of almonds. I accompanied this with a banana and a glass of water with a splash of POM.














Mid-morning snack was a small bag full of almonds, dried cranberries, and chopped dates. I also ate half an apple (not pictured).




















Lunch was rather uninspired. Two slices of turkey, some garlic stuffed olives, and Kashi crackers. I originally meant to eat two small cubes of laughing cow cheese but decided against it 'cause that would have violated the rules of CFW.














This was my snack when I got home and was getting ready to make dinner. I ate a small bowl (shared with the boy) of Mrs. Palmer's whole wheat pita chips. They're made in the Rockies and they are AWESOME! Highly recommend them!














Finally dinner was a cup of whole wheat rontini pasta, some lean beef meatballs, mushrooms, olives, and basil. Yummers!

So that was my numy numy food for today! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings? Neither can I! :o)

No comments: