Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rocky Mountain Spoiler


What can I say!? Turns out there are some definite advantages to living in the Rockies - even if it is in a small town. People travel from all over the world to experience scenes like the one above (taken at Yoho National Park - specifically Emerald Lake) and I have it in my backyard!!!!

This picture is just a spoiler of the wonderful mountain pictures to come. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to scheduling more posts for my vacation so you'll have to wait for my return. But I fly out tomorrow (from Cabo) and should be home sometime late on the 1st. Look for loads of updates and the announcement of the winner of the giveaway very soon!!!

Hugs and kisses from sunny Mexico! :o)

5 comments:

That Pink Girl said...

Ooh, that is gorgemous!

A Toronto girl out West said...

That Pink Girl,

It is beautiful there - I'd recommend Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park (British Columbia, Canada) ANY Day!!!!!!!

Michele P. said...

gorgeous view!

Bec said...

sooo jealous!!!! what a gorgeous view! Like all my girlfriends moved out west this spring after grad and now I am even more jealous!

A Toronto girl out West said...

Michele,

Glad you liked it! :o)

Bec,

Isn't that quite the trend lately? People heading out West. I know I came out here for law school and I would find it really hard to go back and say good bye to the mountains and Ocean in the process. It's just too spectacular out here!