Monday, June 30, 2008

I Can't be Held Responsible for what I do in 42 Degree Heat!!! (That's 108F for you American Readers!)

And that pretty much sums up my eating experience yesterday (and may end up summing up that of today). I woke up pretty determined to be relatively good and found myself sucumbing to ice-cream in the midday sun.

Do you have any idea what it's like to be trapped in a home with no A/C in 42 degree heat, while you're trying to work on an assignment, and your lap top sits there humming only contributing to the heat? It's pretty horrible. And I have to say - I don't recommend it! Instead I recommend going to a place with A/C on a day like that or perhaps even taking a dip in your nearest and coldest body of water. Unfortunately, I could do neither. And so I found myself eating ice-cream. Again:

Yesterday's Breakfast
  • Crystal Light iced tea
  • Two pancakes made from whole wheat mix
  • One tablespoon of syrup
Yesterday's Lunch
  • Half a Spanish Chorizo satueed in 1 cup of veggies (red and green peppers, onions, and mushrooms)
  • Half a cup of Pasta
  • Crystal Light iced tea
Yesterdays "Someone save me from this heat!" Snack
  • One cup of oreo cookie ice cream - the boy bought it at the grocery store
Yesterday's Dinner
  • One ham sandwhich with fat-free cheese made on sprouted grain bread (no flour!)
  • One Source fat-free yogurt
  • More Crystal Light iced tea

Back to work............

No comments: