I wanted to make sure I encouraged all of you to get your cooking hats on and submit a recipe for the Almonds BSI Challenge.
I'm looking for a yummy and innovative recipe featuring almonds! These little beauties can be used a myriad of ways: stir-fry, in baked goods, as ground almonds to substitute flour, French style macaroons, or maybe even your own recipe to make flavoured almond butter! YUM! Think of the possibilities! :o)
ALSO - this contest is OPEN TO EVERYONE!!! You don't have to be a blogger! Blog readers are totally welcome. In fact I've already gotten a couple of recipes from some non-bloggers!
So remember - here are the rules:
2. Take pictures of your finished product
3. Email the recipe and pictures to tobethewholepackageATgmailDOTcom
4. All entries must be in to me by midnight PST on April 26th, 2009
5. Contest Open to Non-Bloggers as well! :o)
* Prize pack features some lovely KIND bars!!