Thursday, December 6, 2007

In the Beginning.....

Welcome to my new blog!

That's right...I said new. This isn't my first blog but for personal reasons I've decided it's time to close the book on an old chapter of my life and start a new one. My first blog started when I was a 22 year-old fulfilling a life-long dream by studying and living in Paris! It (the blog) then followed me back to Canada (my home) and clear across the country to begin the journey that was law school.

But that time is over now. And it turns out that once you actually become a lawyer, or in my case a baby-lawyer (i.e.: articling student), you really can't write much about your daily exploits. That whole confidentiality thing gets in the way......

But this blog will be different. It will be amount my musings. All of them.....no matter how varied, off-the-wall, random, or just plain silly. Sometimes they may even be ridonculously insightful and intelligent! :oP

So stay tuned.....and read on....................

No comments: