Monday, December 10, 2007

Must be good....must be good....must be good.......


This morning I walked into the office and what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a basket full of Christmas goodies standing right before me!!

Oh the temptation!!!! It's full of candy canes, chocolates, caramels, and all other manner of goodies that although delicious are bad for me. For a while now I've been trying really hard to be really really good. That means that for the most part I work out 5 days a week (both weight training and running) and I endeavour to eat very well (I even stay away from fruits and tomatoes because of the sugar they contain). Lately, I've realized that when out in social situations I have to eat somewhat "normally" in order to make life easier for everyone. But it's a slippery slope my friends!


And so I am going to stay away from the yummy goodies and stick to chewing endless amounts of sugar-free gum instead. In a little bit I'll hit the gym for a run too. Inevitably I will succumb this Christmas. But I'm trying to be good for as long as I can.


After all.....'tis the season! For temptation that is!

source

No comments: