Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Watching TV? Keep Moving!!

I did 45 min. of yoga this morning. I had a hard core workout yesterday and my body was badly in need of a stretch.

So what about more of a hardcore workout? Well every Tuesday night I watch The Biggest Loser. It motivates me and I love it. Usually, I watch the show sitting (okay something lying) on my couch. What a depressing way to watch a show about achieving your fitness goals.

And so this week I've decided to try something different: I'm going to be on the treadmill for the full two hours of the show. I'm not even going to pretend - I'm not going to be able to run the full time. But by God, I'm going to keep moving! :o) Might as well - it goes with the theme!

So I'm off to the gym now but before I run out the door I thought I would leave you with the newest Weight Watchers commercial. It features hungry - in the form of an incredibly furry and cute little orange guy. lol No wonder I can't seem to keep hungry away!

Enjoy:

1 comment:

Nat and Dave said...

This is too funny! I found your blog through Oh She glows and have enjoyed reading! I just started my own blog and am coming to realize that there is a huge community out there with people just like me...this is going to be fun! can't wait to keep reading!
natalie
www.nono2yoyo.wordpress.com