Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blogger Get Togethers Rock my World!

Hola Bloggies:

This past weekend’s trip to Banff marked my first extended blogger get together. I’ll admit I went into it slightly nervous and just hoping we would get along well. Turns out I had absolutely nothing to worry about. In fact I learned that there are a bunch of reason I love the healthy living bloggers.

IMG_1322 

IMG_1321 

They understand that a bowl of oatmeal in the morning can be a beautiful thing.

IMG_1330

IMG_1329

IMG_1328

They totally understand that tea isn’t just tea. It’s something amazing and worth photographing.

IMG_1326

IMG_1327

They get why you get totally excited (!) when you see a product you have previously reviewed (and loved).

IMG_1341

IMG_1339

They agree that bison burgers + soccer = a beautiful thing.

IMG_1342

IMG_1343

They know that before eating one must take a picture of the food.

IMG_1345

IMG_1350

IMG_1352

They won’t think twice of sharing overpriced raw food treats with you (in the end we agreed that we could do way better).

IMG_1354

IMG_1357

IMG_1362

And as if that wasn’t enough – at the end of the day they’ll still go exploring gorgeous lakes with you!

I heart bloggers!

 

Question: Have you ever taken part in any blogger get togethers!?! How did they turn out?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

no blogger get togethers for me... yet!!

But this summer I might be meeting some ;)

Unknown said...

ps. your pictures are GORGEOUS!

A Toronto girl out West said...

Jessica,

Wooohooo for our VanIsle get together!!!!

MirandaJayne said...

Wow those are some great shot! Nature and food too!

A Toronto girl out West said...

Miranda,

Thank-you! :o)

Marianne (frenchfriestoflaxseeds) said...

This one time, during the Olympics, I let this crazy blogger girl and her fiance come pick me and my friend up at my house, and they drove us all over Vancouver ;) It turned out alright.

A Toronto girl out West said...

Marianne,

You let those scary people know where you lived!?!? DUDE!!! You're brave!!! :oP LOL

Krista said...

I love blogger get together but don't do them near enough. I hopefully have on coming up in July sometime, though!

kanishk said...

Wow those are some great shot!
Adsense Alternative