Thursday, June 10, 2010

An Early Foto Friday





Hola Bloggies!

It's been super busy in the casa today.

I know I didn't really mention it on the blog but a week and a half ago we were in a head on collision. As crazy as it sounds, we were waiting to turn at a T intersection when a vehicle turned directly into our lane. Thankfully no one was hurt but dealing with the insurance company has been time consuming. All of the going back and forth has turned me into a lawyer in my free time too. But as much as I would prefer to contain my lawyer activities to work I am incredibly blessed to have this skill-set; there's no doubt in my mind, that it's a huge asset.

Another reason things have been busy is I've been prepping for a weekend trip to Banff!!!

I will be taking part in a fun filled weekend with two other healthy living bloggers. Confession? I'm a city girl at heart and every time I go on a hike I'm pushing my bounds. Still, I'm really looking forward to my trip! There is basically nothing more spectacular than the Rockies on a clear sunny day!

How about you? What wonderful weekend plans do you have?

I'm out bloggies! But I'll be back on Tuesday morning!!!!

4 comments:

Marianne (frenchfriestoflaxseeds) said...

I am jealous of your blogger meet up in Banff. How fun - I haven't been there since I was a kid! Have a great time.

PS - I also appreciate your lawyer skillz. Hopefully your auto accident mess goes better than mine.

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

What?!! You are going to Banff for a blogger meetup?! This is awesome and I'm totally jealous. :D

MirandaJayne said...

Sadly I have to work Saturday 9-3pm, I might go for an evening swim at the local pool. Sunday I get to go to a brunch at my brother inlaw and sister inalws to celebrate their second daughter's first birthday. So excited I love those little Gems! :-D

Anonymous said...

Wooo! See you sooon! I haven't been hiking in years, so we may be on the same page ;)