Friday, June 18, 2010

Here Comes the Bride

Hola Bloggies:

I know I haven’t talked about it in a while but trust me when I say I think about it on a daily basis – our wedding.

We now find ourselves less than five months away from the big event and aside from worrying about looking smashing in my dress (it arrived this past week) I confess we are both filled with a sense of peace. I think that is what comes from knowing that this wedding will be an answer to our prayers and the start of a beautiful and exciting chapter in our lives.

Yes, there are times that I feel the stress of the event. I have often wanted linens and flowers to pick themselves. But on the whole I am enjoying every moment of this process. On November 10th we will officially become a family (Daisy is looking forward to being a legitimate pup). I know not everyone will be able to share that day with us but in the end we trust that the right people will be there. The ones that were meant to be there all along.

I trust that our wedding day will be filled with love, laughter, and joy. As November 10th draws near I hope you will share the journey with us.

Video courtesy of our brilliant cinematographer – Joe Simon

No comments: