Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Running on a Sea Wall

. . . that's exactly what I plan on doing tomorrow and the day after and every day until Sunday! :o)

I'm heading to Vancouver for work and I couldn't be more excited!!!

I've lived in the Rockies since last August and haven't been back to the West Coast since. The purpose of the trip is work-related. In reality I'm only busy with work stuff on Thursday which means I have most of tomorrow to myself, all day Friday and Saturday, and then I leave Sunday morning.

I have plans bloggies! I'm going to enjoy beautiful sights like these . . .


And maybe some like these too . . .


Or maybe some like these . . .


And did I mention I plan on some fantabulous eats?


I'm completely excited!! While I'm in Vancouver I also plan on dropping by Lululemon (which happens to be a Van-city company) for some work-out gear and I hope to pick up some yoga DVDs to keep my 31 Days of Yoga going!

BUT most of all I'm going to laugh and laugh with my friends! :o)

And on that note please excuse me if I'm somewhat absent in the next couple of days. I'll take my laptop with me but I don't know how feasible it will be for me to blog. Having said that I promise to come back with some awesome pics!

Hasta luego!


PS: All pictures taken in previous Van trips

10 comments:

Sassy Sarah said...

those pictures look amazing! Hope yo uhave a blast!

Krista said...

I am SO jealous!! Hope you have a great time! The photos in this post were fabulous!! :)

Aron said...

have a great trip!!!!!

Leah @ Simply Fabulous said...

Beautiful photos!!!!!!!


http://simplyfabulousnow.wordpress.com

A Toronto girl out West said...

Sassy Sarah,

Thanks for the props on the pictures! :o) And I promise to have a blast!! lol

Krista,

Have you ever been to Vancouver? It's a beautiful place (as the pictures show)! And for a runner it's awesome 'cause there's 10K worth of sea wall that goes around Stanley Park. Best part is it's basically right off of downtown!

aron,

I will! :o) Thanks for the well wishes!

Leah,

I'm thrilled you like them!!! If the weather and the scenery cooperates I'll come back with more! :o)

Marianne (frenchfriestoflaxseeds) said...

Home! I wish I was going with you! I haven't walked the Seawall in so long it's not even funny. Less than 6 months til I'm back though! Woot! Enjoy the city for me.

A Toronto girl out West said...

Marianne,

:o) Will do!

Aimee said...

I hope you enjoy yourself, and I can't wait to read about it when you return!

Run Sarah said...

Did you run on the seawall? I wonder if we passed each other at some point! (I run there 2-3x/week!)

A Toronto girl out West said...

Sarah,

I DID! :o) I was staying nearby (at the Westin Bayshore) so I ran 3 of the days I was there.

We must have totally passed each other!