Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Night Only

Buenas Bloggies :o)

Last night I came back from court and was absolutely beat. In fact I have absolutely no recollection of when I fell asleep. I just know I woke up in a puddle of drool. Hahaha - you always know it was a good sleep when your face ends up kind of wet.

This morning I woke up early to prep my files. As a bonus I got to enjoy a beautiful sunrise!




I hung out on the balcony for a bit and eventually got ready and headed down for breakfast. This morning's eats featured granola, almonds, and yogurt.





All in all I had a pretty lovely stay at the Lodge. These travelling court days are quite stressful and draining. That's why I really appreciate a comfy bed, lovely views and a warm bath at the end of the day.




I would totally stay there again. In a heartbeat.

I managed to wrap my matters up by lunch. Which was a good thing since I had many hours drive to get home.

A couple of hours into the trip I stopped for a quick lunch of a veggie sandwich and Japanese grnmaicha tea.




I love that tea! I could drink it every day. It's essentially a lose leaf green tea with roasted rice added to the mix. Highly recommended!

Now I'm back home for one night. Yup just one night early. I'm going to wake up super early to pack a suitcase, drive many hours to Calgary, and board a plane bound for Toronto - mi casa!!!!!! :o)

I will be home for about yen days. My time there will be full of family time, grilling, baking, ethnic eats, wedding stuff, and a friend's Sikh wedding celebrations. Luckily I intend to take you along for the ride.

Nighty night bloggies!!!

-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

Marianne (frenchfriestoflaxseeds) said...

Have a fun trip back home :)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! :)
nice pic of the sunrise.

Jocelyn said...

How great! that lodge looks amazing!

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Sunrises and sunsets are about my favorite things. I love them! And that lodge looks so gorgeous, goodness, takes my breath away.

A Toronto girl out West said...

Marianne,

Gracias!!!


Coco,

Will do!


Jocelyn,

It was wonderful! I had a lovely stay!!


Andrea,

Youre right! There's nothing that beats a wonderful sunrise or sunset!