Friday, July 23, 2010

Foto Friday (Before and After)

Hola Bloggies:

You’re going to have to indulge me . . . I’m about to make it two Daisy posts in two days.

About a week ago, while I toiled in the salt mines of the Canadian Rocky Mountains (I kid) the Fiancé enjoyed five days off from work. Being the (Vancouver) Island boy that he is, he made a break for the water. His route took him all the way from Canada, along the Columbia river, down the Oregon Coast, all the way to Crescent City, California, through the Redwood Forest, and then back up through the Interstates. Sounds fun, eh!?

I hear it was!

And while he didn’t make the trip with another person he did take my beloved Daisy. Just before he left we took her to the groomers. Consequently, the before picture looked this:

before

Besides looking totally adorable she also looks pretty white. Take it from me – it’s practically impossible to keep her white paws looking clean for very long. Still, I didn’t expect her to come back so dirty!!

Here she is after discovering the joys of digging holes on the beach:

after

First thing I noticed in this picture was the fact that she looks like she’s going to be carried away by the wind. And then I noticed that she also looks decidedly brown!!! smile_omg 

Ha! She kills me!

I guess this post is my way of reminding you to throw caution to the wind! Get out there and enjoy your weekend!

 

Question: Do you have any plans? I’m going to lay low this weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo cute!! :) Where is your hubby from??

I haven't heard from many people yet regarding the get together, so we'll have to see how that goes!!

Your best advice said...

cute pic of your dog..

Kelsey Ann said...

i just wanna kiss that little face!!! <3