Friday, July 16, 2010

Foto Friday

 

Hola Bloggies:

Today’s late edition of Foto Friday is brought to you by the beautiful city of Vancouver as seen from Stanley Park. Le sigh. How I love that area of the city!

How have you girls and boys been as of late? I’ve been keeping very busy in the casa and I plan on sharing it with you via blog posts pre-written during my weekend down time. The short of it is I’ve begun half marathon training amidst some nagging back pain. It’s been painful but I’m heaps better and I’m super excited to get going. Keeping with the lessons learned at Ironman CDA I will not complain about any of my workouts.

Half Marathon? Sure! Bring it on!!! smile_wink

As for this weekend I plan to head down to Northern Idaho/Eastern Washington for a potential blogger meet-up on Sunday. How about you? What are your plans for the weekend!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that photo! The blogger meet up sounds like a lot of fun. I may be going to do the Grouse Grind tomorrow!

A Toronto girl out West said...

Sarah,

Oooo have fun!!! Can you believe in all the times I've been to Van I've never done the Grind!?!? Next time! :o)