Monday, July 19, 2010

Notice Anything?

Hola Bloggies!

So I’ve been looking through my food pictures and blog posts.

IMG_1593

And while I know I often eat very healthfully (hello morning oatmeal).

IMG_1602

That’s not always the case.

IMG_1614

Even when I set out to be really good (hello tandoori fish), I still manage to sneak a refined carbohydrate in there.

IMG_1635

I really have to find a way to get beyond that bad habit of mine.

IMG_1638

So from now on, there will be more smoothies.

IMG_1643

More fruits and healthy snacks.

IMG_1648

And more salads (don’t mind that fro-yo in the corner back there).

 

Question: Are you like me? Do you have a carb problem?

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Well thanks, now I am hungry! I have an over eating problem. If something taste good, I will eat eat eat.

Amber said...

Yes, yes, yes!

YES!

I love carbs. So much. Too much.

Unknown said...

haha.. yes I sure do... As I was sitting here I was thinking of what to have for breakfast.. thinking I shouldn't have bread ... and then I read this post!!

I need more green smoothies in my life too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southbaygirl said...

I love food!!! My problem is because I'm a vegetarian. But now that I have awesome cool quinoia recipes-it's changed my eating!!! I do love potatoes though!!! Yummy!

Marianne (frenchfriestoflaxseeds) said...

Other than the white rice in the sushi, I don't see an issue? A refined carb here and there ain't the end of the world.

DreamTNM said...

Yes, I'm a carb eater.... sigh, never feel full without em! I'm making more smoothies too! Enjoy!

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

YUM! I'm not a huge carb fan but I do love rice and potatoes. Another blog I read just did an article on fat burning carbs: http://myhealthypassion.wordpress.com/2010/07/17/a-saturday-of-errands/

So at least all is not lost! :D

Kelsey Ann said...

eating 4 sweet potatoes in a meal.. hmm i would bet that hints that i have a tad carb problem lol. i love carbs! mmm id have a hard time giving up strawberry sundaes and ur takeout meals!! but im all for adding in the fresh stuff, and yummy smoothies <3

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm a total carboholic! I've made my peace with it though. I like carbs, and I figure since I'm so high energy I need them!

Kelly said...

I definitely love carbs, but I don't see it as a problem...just have to be careful it doesn't get out of control. I love my bread :)