Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day Two of CFW

Today is Day Two of my attempt at CFW and so far so good. I had a minor slip-up today courtesy of mindless eating but for the most part I'm still good.

My camera was acting up today so I don't really have pictures (I promise to take some tomorrow) but basically this is what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2 slices of sprouted grain bread (made without flour!) turned into French toast, 1/3 of a cup of mixed berries, 1/3 cup of sugar-free syrup for dipping purposes. Conclusion? YUMMERS!

Morning Snack: one banana

Lunch: I made my own lunch but I ended up at a local Mexican restaurant with the lawyers after morning court. I was good and ordered a seafood soup (with a tomato based broth), I ate the two corn tortillas that came with it, I also had a small handful of tortilla chips. I know . . . I know . . . so not smooth. They were in the middle of the table and I didn't even think. I just ate. Lesson learned.

Snack: One whole wheat waffle with a smear of almond butter and one apple.

Dinner: Half a cup of brown basmati, sauteed onions and mushrooms, one small square of terriyaki marinated tofu.

Post Dinner Snack: Half of a small bag of air popped popcorn (no butter).

Over all I think I was too carb heavy today. Must fix that tomorrow! I think I'll start my day with overnight oatmeal. Kind of carb-y but in a way that will keep me full and tithe me over until lunch.

Stay tuned for the pictures!

No comments: